Our culture is filled with idioms and clichés that have been around forever. But many of them are losing their significance because our society has changed so much.
It’s time we start updating our clichés for the digital age.
- Never send a PC to do a Mac’s job.
- What doesn’t kill you makes you go viral on YouTube.
- That’s a hard act to unfollow.
- If at first you don’t succeed, refresh, refresh again.
- When God closes a window, He opens a tab.
- A journey of a thousand websites begins with a single click.
- He who ROFL’s last, ROFL’s longest.
- Rickroll me once, shame on you. Rickroll me twice, shame on me!
- Different keystrokes for different folks.