As I look back on the year and all that we’ve created as a team, I marvel at the opportunities we have to serve people and make an impact through our amazing clients. Relationships are our priority and it’s our privilege to work alongside the people behind the brands we create, promote, and amplify around the world. Positioning you for success is always our goal and we are cheering you on as you do more good and dream big dreams for the future.
Here in the heart of historic Chambersburg, PA, we’ve had a remarkable year at Cross & Crown. From moving to an awesome new creative office space to serving more clients than ever before, we want to take a minute to celebrate some wins and highlight a few exciting projects that we hope will inspire you as you plan for a new year.
In 2019 Cross & Crown:
- Launched 64 websites
- Websites and apps we have built have reached over 1 million viewers in 2019.
- Recorded 28,000 minutes of video footage viewed by more than 12,000 people
- Saved clients over $100,000 on internal expenses through process automation, intranet sites, and virtual training modules
- Reached over 500,000 people through digital marketing campaigns
- Strengthened the digital footprint of over 25 partners through SEO and online directory enhancements
- Educated and influenced the creative process of 25,000+ blog readers
- Generated over 1,500 leads for the clients we serve
As digital marketing and online influence continue to dominate the minds and pocketbooks of consumers worldwide, we strive to recruit, hire, and retain the most dedicated and innovative team members to help us give our clients a competitive advantage. Here are some internal team wins that are giving us a major external advantage.
- Lizzie Stoltzfus becomes Project Manager, and while she is new to the role, she’s not new to Cross & Crown. We love it when we can promote from within the family, and we are proud to see Lizzie expanding her skills in this way. She’ll be seeing projects through from start to finish, maintaining thorough client communication and ensuring our projects run smoothly.
- Bekah Hewitt joined our team as Digital Marketing lead, helping clients achieve maximum reach with online communications and ensuring that the brand assets we create are seen and received by our clients’ target audiences.
- Shelly Wolff is no stranger to the Cross & Crown family but will move into a new role in the new year. After welcoming her first child in January, she will return to serve as Executive Assistant. Shelly’s institutional knowledge and client expertise will equip her to help us do even more to serve our clients with excellence.
- Our new home in the historic Professional Arts Building on Penncraft Avenue has proven to be the perfect location for our team, providing lots of natural light and rustic appeal to delight our guests and inspire our creative team.
Because of our partnership with these amazing clients, Cross & Crown is impacting people around the world. Here is a look at some of our most recent work:
CURE International — Our Tech is Helping Heal Kids from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Our on-going partnership with CURE, International focuses on updating and improving how they use technology to communicate. Our most recent project involves revamping their CUREkids website and donations platform to better serve who they work with around the world. The system we built is helping actively maintain a network of information for 8 hospitals internationally including Kenya, Ethiopia, Malawi, Uganda, Niger, Zambia, Philippines, and the United Arab Emirates.
Appalachian Trail Conservancy—Raising Conservational Awareness for More Than 2200 Miles of Federally Protected Land
We work with the Appalachian Trail Conservancy to communicate important information and resources regarding the stewardship of the trail and it’s surrounding lands. This year we built wildeast.org to a strong reception and are working to launch a brand new appalachiantrail.org in the new year. Through this important partnership, we are helping to conserve one of the East Coast’s most valuable resources. Learn More
Bloom’d—The Knot Loves This App we built for ios and Android.
We helped a major start-up redefine the professional beauty space by creating an app that connects users with mobile salon services such as makeup, hair, and men’s grooming services at any time, day or night. If you can’t squeeze in a trip to the salon, you can use this app to locate and book a pro who will come to you. Bloom’d is now recognized as a top app by wedding site theknot.com.
Roland Builder—Positioning Custom Home Building for Future Growth
Roland Builder is recognized regionally for its legacy of quality and craftsmanship. They came to us needing a refresh to the brand, an updated website, and help to clarify their capabilities and custom home building process. Take a look at how we are helping this family-owned business bring their clients’ custom home building dreams to life.
New Valley Bank—Helping a Cutting Edge Bank Disrupt the Banking Space
This brand new Massachusetts based bank is redefining banking from the ground up. We worked with New Valley on website design and custom photography to give their new brand an outstanding online presence. It was a lot of fun to help this client that is truly innovating the entire personal banking experience.
Community Impact—14 New Church websites launched
We helped 14 churches in different states across the country design and launch new websites, helping them build relationships and communicate effectively with their members and the surrounding community.
We celebrate the ways we have been able to help our clients which in turn will impact lives and ultimately, change the world. We would love to be a part of your story in the coming year. Let’s talk soon and see how much more good we can do together.
Comments are closed for this post.