According to a recent post by Hubspot, visual engagement is at an all time high, especially on social media.
Here are a few quick stats from their article:
- On Facebook, videos are shared 12 times more than links and text posts combined.
- On Facebook, photos are liked 2 times more than text updates.
- 42% of all Tumblr posts are photos.
- On YouTube, 100 million users are taking a social action on videos every week.
- Photo and video posts on Pinterest are referring more traffic than Twitter, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Visuals such as photos, videos, infographics, and posters are engaging in unique ways.
Visuals are eye-catching.
In this era of short attention spans and busy lives, it is crucial to grab attention and keep it. Visuals break up chunks of text and our eyes naturally gravitate toward them. The more eye-catching, the more engaging.
Visuals are fast and informative.
You can convey a lot of significance and data in a short amount of time with creative visuals. Once your audience is hooked in, they are more likely to invest time in reading further and learning more.
Visuals cross language barriers.
A photo universally evokes emotion and captures interest. With globalization and the need to reach multi-cultural markets, visuals break through the barriers of language and cultural differences.
It’s time for your organization to increase its visual engagement strategy.
We can help with everything from developing concepts to designing graphics to producing videos. Contact us today and let’s get the ball rolling.